Colon Health Cleanse- Why It Matters!
Looking through my Sunday paper today, I realized everyone is selling health equipment.
Yup, it’s that time of the year again. Everyone vows to get healthy, but how many actually do? Sure the beginning of the year is a great time to make “resolutions” regarding your weight or health, but going out and buying some fancy equipment isn’t going to work for most people. Getting on a fad diet may work for a while, but eventually old habits return. Diets are overrated anyway. It’s all about making healthy CHOICES.
As a contributor to the Health to Heart newsletter, I want to share with you my ongoing Resolution. It’s not something I resolve to do at the beginning of the year, every year. It’s simply something I’ve chosen to make a habit of doing ONCE A YEAR- EVERY YEAR!
The results from this are very rewarding mentally and physically. It is the one thing I tell all my friends THEY MUST TRY because seeing is believing and many of them have chosen to do it ritually because of the benefits.
Brace yourself as this is something my mother tells me NEVER to discuss at the dinner table…..
Aren’t you dying to know what it is?
It’s a colon cleanse. Now keep reading! Don’t be offended or grossed out. There are several very important things to discuss about it and it’s IMPORTANT TO YOU.
Some strange but true facts:
• Many of the people throughout history who have lived the longest ritually cleansed themselves ON THE INSIDE.
• It’s not uncommon for autopsies on people to show “impacted hardened fecal matter,” which causes all kinds of health problems, some resulting in death.
• There are more bad bacteria in your gut than there are skin cells on your body
• Your “second immune system” is your gut, hence the phrase “go with your gut instinct.”
I will not go into all of the health complications that arise from colon problems, but I will say that I’m pretty shocked that most doctors never discuss gut health as a preventative for all kinds of SERIOUS and DEADLY disorders. Taking probiotics or eating yogurt, while extremely helpful, still doesn’t fully address the problem.
I was kind of skeptical at first of trying a colon cleanse. I’d heard of “Colon Irrigation” or “Colon Hydrotherapy” and I’ve even had it done (for the love of health obviously.) If you’re brave, I think it’s beneficial if done right. There are probably a number of technicians in your area that are certified to do this, but I found something way better.
It’s a colon cleanse kit that comes with packets of herbal mixture that help absorb and literally remove the impacted fecal matter from your intestines.
This is what’s so interesting, so pay attention.
As a 30 year old, organic diet eating, athlete, I thought there was probably not much benefit at first for doing this. I’m young and I eat this incredibly healthy diet.
WOW, was I wrong! This is what I noticed with this colon cleanse kit.
• The whites of my eyes became brighter! Lift your eye lid up or down and take a look at the corner of the “whites” of your eyes…do you see yellow? If so, it’s not a good sign. The yellow color is a good indication that your waste removal system needs some serious cleaning
• I started sleeping more peacefully. I hate this thing called “restless leg syndrome” because there could be a million reasons why you can’s sleep and you toss and kick around with your legs at night. I started to have this pretty badly, but I’m too young to have this “syndrome.” After the second day of the colon cleanse I started sleeping like a baby. No getting up to go to the bathroom, no kicking around at night, just 9 to 10 hrs of hard sleeping.
• Increase in energy. There are so many products out there that INCREASE energy, but it’s a quick fix. This is why a serious colon cleanse gives you lasting energy. It’s because your intestines are clogged. The lining of your intestines is where you absorb vitamins and minerals and if the walls of your intestines aren’t clean, you’re getting very little benefit from what you’re eating…no matter how healthy you think you are.
• Overall since of relief. I never have a problem going to the bathroom, but what a profound sense of peace, tranquility and overall wellbeing I have from doing this colon cleanse once a year.
And it’s not just me. It’s everyone who tries it!
My mother, who is 62, swears by it. She lost 12 lbs from her gut area! The first time she did it, she couldn’t stop talking about it. Our potty humor conversations lasted for weeks.
In fact, just yesterday she told me that it was time for her yearly ritual to do it again!
And just this past week, my chiropractor, was telling me that his office staff bought him the colon cleanse kit I turned him on to, for Christmas. I thought it might be a strange Christmas gift, but they know he likes to do it every year now, and what other gift means I care about you more than something like this!
I could go on and on about it, but the truth is that you have to try it to really understand the benefits. If you value your health, you’ll do it and you’ll make it a ritual, not just a resolution.
Rituals LAST- Resolutions PASS
Think about it.
Get into the ritual of a colon cleanse once a year. This colon cleaning kit IS the hottest colon cleanse out there! No more uncomfortable visits to see a “hydrotherapist.”
Get it Now at http://www.healthtoheart.com/colon-cleanse.htm
Taking Your Health TO Heart,
P.S. If one of your resolutions is to LOSE Weight (the really stubborn kind), then doing this cleanse could help you lose 5-20lbs (or more). It’s a great way to start the New Year!
P.P.S. I wanted to save this till the end. Pictures may speak louder than words. These are NOT extreme cases of mucoid plaque (impacted fecal matter). This is what typically is removed inside your intestines from doing this cleanse.
Warning- if you’re sensitivity level is high, don’t view these pictures.
The Scoop On Yogurt For Colon Health
Yogurt is a good natural way to replace healthly bacteria in your colon. You’ve seen the commericals for the benefits; however, there are only a few yogurts that are all natural in most grocery stores. Most of the commerical yogurts are packed with additives and sweetners (the bad kind). Many people fear gaining weight and opt to get low-fat (which oftens has more of the fake stuff). While this is an option I will make two suggestions. One is a greek style yogurt that is no fat. It’s rich and wonderful. It’s called FAGE. Try it out. The other is Stonyfield which is hormone free and doens’t have anything but good ‘ol yogurt. The whole milk is fantastic and is a must buy. These are healthy choices!